BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERING
Mr. Stephen Walsh MSc. C.Eng.,
FCIWEM, FIPHE, MCIBSE, A.C.E. MIOSH, MAE. MEWI.. CUEW
Summary of Expertise
Consulting Engineers and Expert Witness.
2nd Floor Offices
27 Passey Place, PO Box 24223
Eltham, LONDON SE9 5ZH.
Tel: 020 8850 1918
Fax: 020 8850 6869
DX 32515 ELTHAM.
Building Services Engineering (Public Health Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services.)
· Commercial Boiler and System Failures.
· Natural Gas, LPG Gas, Coal and Oil Installations system investigations.
· Alledged Carbon Monoxide gas spillages from carbon fuel based appliances.
· Flue systems investigations.
· Drainage, Sewers, Surface and Foul Water Drainage.
· Rainwater, Storm Water, Above Ground Sanitation, Waste Systems,
· Toxic Drainage systems,
· Plumbing and Water Systems failures.
· Investigating Hot water washing and shower facilities producing scalding and burns to the users.
· Domestic gas, LPG, and oil central heating system failures.
· Assessing failed central heating systems.
· Assessing failed gas boilers.
· Assessing rouge traders works.
· Assessing Heating and Ventilating and Refrigeration Systems
· Pipe work failures within and under structures.
· Investigations into water and drainage penetration into buildings from third party services including both potable water mains foul water, rainwater and sewer pipes.
· Locating and reporting of underground leaking mains resulting in Statutory Waste of Water notices together with damage to property
· Investigations into pipe and pipe fitting component failures resulting in damage to building · structures and fabrics.
· Gas meter Fraud investigations
The Complete Expert Witness Service